The Lash Lift with Keratin is the newest and most innovative way to perform a lash perm. This service is done with your own natural lashes. There is a variety of different curls, which allows you the option to make each lift look very natural or more tightly curled. The Lash Lift lasts for 6-8 weeks. Lashes must be kept dry for the the first 24 hours to ensure optimal results.
Imagine never needing to use an eyelash curler again...Wake up and go!
*Please Note- this service does NOT include eyelash tinting. By law, beauty service providers in California are not permitted to perform tinting services
LASH LIFT BEFORE CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Do remove contact lenses before your treatment.
- Do tell your therapist if you have an eye infection or irritation of the eye area. Treatment cannot be performed until this has cleared up.
- Don't wear make-up to your appointment.
So you just got a lash lift... now what!?
Best part about your Lash Lift? NO MAINTENANCE!! Just a bit of extra care is required during the first 24 hours, so we've compiled a list of do's & don'ts!
- Be gentle with your lashes for the first 24 hours
- Use a mineral mascara with natural fibers for the best finish.
- Remove eye makeup gently with non-oily remover.
- Use a lash growth serum, but wait 24 hours to apply
- Book your next lash lift for 6-8 weeks!
- Rub your lashes for 24 hours
- Get your lashes wet for 24 hours
- Use harsh products or oil-based makeup removers
- Take a steamy, hot shower the first 24 hours
- No eye make up for 24 hours
- Use waterproof mascara’s - indefinitely!! They are damaging to your lashes!
- Go swimming for at least 24hrs.
- Use coconut oil or castor oil on the lashes - this will cause them to straighten back out.