WHAT IS MICROBLADING?
- This semi-permanent makeup technique, sometimes called microblading or microstoking/eyebrow embroidery, is a relatively new, manual method which allows for the reconstruction and/or reshaping of your eyebrows by creating fine hair like strokes into the epidermal layer of the skin where pigments are then applied. Using a very fine blade we’re impacting color closer to the surface, allowing the strokes to appear crisp and very fine. There is no “spilling” under the skin. Topical anesthetics are used before and during the procedure for comfort. The results of microblading can last 1-2 years. However, a touch up once a year is recommended to retain the shape and saturation of pigment.
- Those suffering from alopecia, trichotillomania or any other condition that causes hair loss benefit greatly from Microblading.
- Up to 3 hours is spent during the initial session to ensure that each client receives the perfect shape and strokes. Our Brow Artist has been trained and certified through one of the premiere European Artists exclusive and comprehensive training programs.
- Prior consultation required if you have previously received permanent makeup in the brow area.
$299 INITIAL SESSION INCLUDES:
- Initial Session- Full Eyebrows; Shape, Contour, Color
$199 PERFECTING SESSION INCLUDES:
- Perfecting Session in 6-8 Weeks- This is a shorter appointment where we assess the initial treatment results and implant pigment again directly upon the strokes from initial session. It is important to attend your follow up appointment to add more strokes and color to perfect the initial work. Without this perfecting session you may require a color boosting session much sooner. This session must be scheduled for service between 6-8 weeks from initial session. Your follow up appointment cannot be booked before 6 weeks as the skin is still healing from initial procedure.
TOUCH-UPS- Annual touch-ups/color boosts are recommended to prevent natural fading. Re-microblading after18 months without a touch-up is subject to full procedure price.
$175 Touch-Up 3-12 Months (Sometimes required for clients with oily or difficult skin)
$250 Annual Touch-Up after 12 months
*$100 Non-refundable deposit required to reserve your appointment. Same-day cancellations & no-shows will lose deposit.
*Pricing subject to change without notice
PREPARING FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT
AFTER YOUR PROCEDURE
- No Botox in the past 3 weeks
- Please eliminate alcohol, aspirin, ibuprofen, niacin consumption at least one week prior to your appointment.
- One week before: stop taking the following supplements (Vitamin E, B6, Omega 3, Gingko Biloba, St. John’s Wort) as they contribute to thinning the blood and may affect anesthetic efficacy. You may resume taking your vitamins 72 hours after.
- Do not exercise the day before, day of, or 10 days after your procedure.
- Do not consume caffeine or alcohol on the day of your procedure. This will result in excessive bleeding and may cause poor pigment retention.
- No tanning or waxing at least 3 days before; no sunburned skin. tanned skin bleeds and will cause pigment to blur.
- You may be more sensitive during menstrual cycle. Please do not book your appointment right before or during your cycle.
- Skin must be clean and free of makeup
- No chemical or other facial treatments 2-3 weeks prior (due to skin cell proliferation)
- DO NOT arrive under the influence of any drugs!
- NO water, cleansers, creams, makeup or any other products on treated area for 10 days. This may cause the pigment to spread. Applying makeup can cause infection.
- washing hair during the first 7 days may be cumbersome. Assistance is recommended to avoid contact between procedure site and water.
- DO NOT rub, pick or scratch the treated area. Let any scabbing or dry skin naturally exfoliate off. Picking can cause scarring.
- Apply the recommended ointment up to 3 times per day if tattoo is dry and flaky. Do not rub! Blot only!
- Avoid direct sun exposure or tanning for 4 weeks after procedure. Tanning (even after healing) can prematurely fade pigment, can change color and make it appear ashy, and can overall affect pigment retention.
- Avoid heavy sweating for 2 weeks following your procedure. this expands the pores and can make pigment spread and cause it to look blurry..
- NO facials, botox, or chemical treatments for 4 weeks.
- Avoid the use of retinols/retin-a at the procedure site. These chemicals will prematurely fade pigment.
- Avoid sleeping on your face for the first 7 days.
- Avoid swimming pools, spas, and gardening.
- Avoid contact with animals (including household pets).
- Pease wait one week before applying makeup to the tattooed area. Keeping the skin clean and free from cosmetics is important during the healing process.
MICROBLADING IS NOT RECOMMENDED FOR THE FOLLOWING CLIENTS:
- Pregnant or nursing
- Undergoing Chemotherapy (consult your doctor)
- Viral infections and/or diseases
- Had an Organ transplant
- Skin irritations or Psoriasis near the treated area (rashes, sunburn, acne, etc.)
- Sick (cold, flu, etc.)
- Had Botox in the past 3 weeks
- Used Accutane in the past year.
- Hairstroke technique may not be recommended for those who have large pores or oily/severly oily skin. Your results will appear softer or more powdered looking. Complimentary consultation available!